During this 45-minute interactive debate, Andrew Barnett of RIMES sat down with Ambika D'Souza of T. Rowe Price, Jonathan Hammond of Sionic, Rob Middleton of RLAM, and Sylvain Pendaries of Janus Henderson Investors to discuss the latest trends of data management:
- Why do growth strategies invariably mean either an increase in data costs or an increase in risk?
- Have data volumes and costs changed? What is the appetite for new data types?
- What has been the impact of the current global pandemic?
- What solutions are out there that allow firms to tackle increases in data costs?
- Why are firms increasingly looking at outsourcing data management?